31.1.12

Twin

She is inscribing 'Zoey and Stark' on the tree ^^

So, today I was at History Class and I just kept thinking 'Something is missing...'. And then CLICK!
So, I was listening to my History teacher giving one more advice about how we should study, that Portugal is full of analfabetos and blah blah blah and I decided to take a mental look into my 'Idolos' list, of people who inspire me everyday, and I was thinking that someone was missing. And then *face palm* I thought 'If I have my best friend in the whole world, why did I forgot her?' Blah, silly me! So, here she is, my Idol since I first knew her: my twin, Miss Aphrodite Awesome Fun LaFont.

Thank you twin, for everything. For being here everytime I need, for making me laugh until my tummy hurts, for giving me the best advices in the whole world, for sing, dance and record things for me and with me, for giving me awesome spoilers and make them even more awesome, for letting me be your Clay, but most of all, thank you for being YOU, my twin and second best friend ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^