29.1.12

I wish one day I can say this to someone...

 I know, baby. I feel the same way about you. Those words never convey what goes through my mind and heart every time I look up and see you sitting in my house. Funny thing is, I always thought my house was full and that there was nothing missing in my life. I had a job I loved. Family who loved me. Good friends to keep me sane. Everything a human could want. And then I met an infuriating, impossible man who added the one thing I didn’t know wasn’t there.
Dirty socks on the floor?

No, the other part of my heart. The last face I see before I go to sleep and the first one I see when I get up. I’m so glad it was you.

And I hope you never change your mind about that.

Never.

My choice of image: she looks so fragile and helpless and the boy is just there, holding her, protecting her. Well, that is exacly what I look for, and I think it illustrates very well the text ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^