8.2.12

Why are you breathing my air?


It's like I almost died
The way you make me feel
I'm changing, got me breaking down inside
Baby can't you see, you ruined me
for life

You ruined me.
You ruined my life.

Just tell me, are you happy?
Because I'm not.

I hate you.
I hate everything about you.
I hate everything you let me become.
I hate what you made my mom become.
I hate that we live over the same roof, eat the same food, breath the same air.

If 'ruin someone's life' was on your bucket list, congrats! You did it.

But hey, wait a second.

But all you are is mean,
All you are is mean.
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday, I'll be, living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean yeah
Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Because you know what?

I turn everything around with my smile and my Zoey manners.

Maybe, once upon a time, I was very sad and unhappy. But that was once upon a time.
Now I just really hate you.
You can't, and you won't, ruin my life anymore. I won't let you.
Because I'm the Boss. I commande. Not the opposite. 
You are going to learn how stubborn I am. And how happy I am. *enormous smile*

You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me

 
You know you love me.
Xoxo,
Zoey

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^