20.4.12

I know how it is when someone disappoints you. It's tempting to see things the way you wish they were instead of how they are.

All this time I've been blaming Baze, like he's the only one who has left me. I thought he was the one that wrecked me - you were.
So I pushed her away. And I have done that my entire life... With everyone. Until recently. I mean, Ryan, I know that you say that I have to change, but what you don't realize is that I have changed. I mean, I started to change the moment that Lux came back into my life, because for the first time in my life, I saw a possibility. You know, for the first time in my life I saw... I saw a dream that I wasn't afraid to want. And I'm not saying that I changed overnight, it has been slow, and I have made a lot of mistakes.
You and Cate are so much alike. It's crazy. You're both scared to really want things. Scared if you do, it'll hurt too much if you don't get them, or they disappear.

Desde o principio que me identifico imenso com a Cate. Até na coisa com o pai (ver a primeira frase). E tenho vindo a perceber que não é uma coisa positiva.
A única coisa diferente? Ela está a mudar. Eu não.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^