15.5.12

Flash News


So... It looks like Spring is finally here! Sunny sunny sunny day! And warm enough for me to be wearing my Rachel dress!

Yesterday my good friend Aphrodite, or as I like to call her - twin - was born. Ok, not really. BUT yesterday was her BIRTHDAY! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again twin! Love you [in a not lesbian way] {shelikedmypresent-shelikedmypresent-shelikedmypresent!!}

And as my best friend said today: GREVE DE STORES NA MINHA ESCOLA! Yesterday I had only one class, gymnastics, I mean, DANCE [super funny stuff going on there]! And then I went home, cause my history teacher was -and is- sick. And today I was supposed to have classes until six pm, but then I discovered that the three teachers from the afternoon classes were absent and I was like NA NA NA, always like YEAH YEAH YEAH!
And tomorrow I have classes just until 11.30 am, so I'm having a pretty good week. Until now at least.


So now I'm going to do something productive instead of being here pretending that I know how to speak english :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^