7.6.13

New glasses, new perspective in life


So I finally got some balls and finally change my glasses! Okay it wasn't really a decision I just reallyyy needed to otherwise they would fall off my face due to over use.

This is my third pair of glasses ever and I've been using glasses since I was 6 years old. At first I was like omg I'm not sure that this was a good choice (after staring for more than 30 minutes at two pairs of glasses trying to pick one - thank you kind lady from Multiopticas that had so much patience for me) but then, after like three days (and a bunch of people telling me how this glasses fit me so much better) I finally gave in and decided that yes, this was a good fucking choice.

So a massive GO to changing sometimes ((yeah changed my blog in honour of that spirit -and cause it was getting old-)).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^