25.6.13

I'm wearing my smile like I wear leggings


And I do want you to know I'll hold you up above everyone
And I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me
I'd be so good to you
I would

For you Louis, the reason of those massive smiles.


This has been my best year so far (in my teenager life of course) I've never been so happy. I'm even afraid of saying this but everything is going so good in my life.

And I have a lot of my happiness to thank to the boys, especially Louis. They're a massive reason of why I'm so happy, always smiling and just a freaking rainbow in general.
Is it bad that my happiness depends on Louis' happiness? Literally. And he's been so happy lately.

I went to their concert, best day of my life.
I've got the movie ticket for their movie (!!!).
I'm going to Holland next friday for 11 days (loads of english and fun).
If my dad isn't lying once more, I'm going to London (omg).
My grades were what I worked for (not bad at all).
My relationship with my mum has been so good. Haven't had problems with her ((her boyfriend)) for a long time. Same with my gramma.
My relationship with my dad has been better, he's keeping his promises.
I have some great friends.
And yeah the rest is literally One Direction. The majority actually.


Yeah life has been good.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^