10.6.13

I was bored and you were on my mind again (like you always are)

I wish for your presence
to protect me from the rain
and the hot sun that burns my face
I wish for your lips
to meet mine in sweet love
I wish for you to be my first everything
since you are my favourite everything already
I wish for a happy ever after fairytale
with you and only you
my sun and stars
my love

---------------------------

Sometimes I watch myself wishing for impossible things. Like those dreams that can make you dizzy. Or those summer days that you wish you could have back.
But what I wish for the most is the taste of your lips, the touch of your hands in mine, the smeel of your cologne and the warmth of your body. Those are the impossible things I wish for. Those are the things that take my breath away. Like your words would. And like all my love for you always will.

---------------------------

Love, there's some things that I would like for you to know. Would you listen boo?
Do you know that you are the thought in my mind between every fraction of second. The tiny bright light in my eyes that would make them look like the sun (except that you are my sun so how could I attribute that definition to such an unimportant thing?)
Do you know that you are the best I've never had. All this love songs that I had no one to sing to are now the source of all the words that are never enough to describe this love of mine for you babe.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^