19.1.13

One of the many things I love about Lou ♥


I actually love when he speaks. It's not only his accent (which I love to heart) but it's his way of moving his whole face while he speaks a perfect british (the second gif kills me). He has this way of speaking where he doesn't speak only with his mouth, he uses his whole face, his all body actually. I love that about him, how passionately and expressly he speaks about everything. And of course his cute faces too. I love cute Louis. And his smile. God I love his smile. I guess this is more than one thing then.






I seriously love Japan right now  I MEAN LOOK AT THIS

Here take a picture too





I'm sorry


too many feels



i just can't






I mean come on look at this



how?


why?






 I need treatment. Like now. I mean it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^