6.1.13

If it was only the memories...


When I saw this picture I couldn't help but smile. My future is possibly right in this image.

Sometimes I see myself wondering how my life would be if I actually moved there (last post) and I just smile. It makes me genuinely happy thinking about that. It's my dream after all. In the end all that matters is what makes me happy.

But then there's those times when I can't help but think about all I'm gonna let behind, my family, my mom and with all of that comes all my fears. Or better, the fears that everyone installed permanently on my mind.

You won't have the money.
Things are expensive there.
You don't know the language that well.
You'll have trouble with the language in school.
You won't find a job.
You won't be able to support all your spendings.

Maybe it would be more correct to say But these fears won't seem to let me go.
I guess time will tell what will happen to me.
Just one last thing: NO ONE WILL EVER STOP ME FROM DOING WHAT I MOST WHAT AND YES FAMILY YOU CAN SAY ALL OF THAT STUFF TO PUT ME DOWN AND CRUSH MY DREAM BUT I'M STANDING TALL AND I'M GONNA DO WHAT I WANT. Thank you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^