31.1.13

One Direction At Africa aka it cannot get any better than this



There are so many things I can say about this. Like Louis will be the father of my children or Louis with kids is me crying on the floor or a bunch of other stuff about Louis and kids and that shirt is not ok for my feels Louis. Or how amazing they all are. Or how they went to Africa without telling us so it proves that it wasn't for publicity so shut up. Or how they're playing football with them and Louis is holding hands with those kids and holding them and wiping that child’s tears.

Or I can just say This is why they are my idols and why I pass 24/7 obsessing over them. It's not only about their voices or how hot they are. It's about their personalities and how amazing human beings they all are.

I'm so proud of them and now don't touch I'm gonna cry on that corner.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^