12.1.13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN



Poor Zayn, he’s a better gift to the world than anything the world could ever give him for his birthday.

He has been 20 for only 20 minutes and this is how he's spending his birthday. This is so Zayn that I have nothing to add.
Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day Zayn (: Hope you spend the day with your family and Perrie and Hatchi and the boys and that you sleep lots and chill lots cause that's what you love right? I can't believe this baby is turning 20, I mean, come on, look at him. I can still see him on the x factor audition all nervous and refusing to dance cause he "couldn't dance".

 
GETTING EMOTIONAL NOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN YOU'RE 17 END OF DISCUSSION GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR X FACTOR AUDITION BABE

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^