31.10.11

Blah, estou farta de chorar hoje


B: Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
C: Why would I want to be him?
B: You should have told me you got shot.
C: I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself...
B: I have. Many times... In my dreams... the good ones. But if you were really hurt I would wanna know.
C: When I woke up my ID was gone. Nobody knew who I was, nobody was coming to look for me... I realized I might me alive, but Chuck Bass doesn't have to be.
B: changing your name doesn't change who you are...
C: It's a good start. A chance to live simply, earn people's respect... maybe become a person someone could love.
B: Someone did love you... and... you owe it to her. And everyone else you're leaving behind not to run away, which is what you're doing. And I don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be... is a coward. I think he would face up to what he did.
C: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
B: I don't love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.
C: Your world would be easier if I didn't come back...
B: That's true... But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^