14.11.13

me before you (and another love letter to my everything)


“Y’know, I think maybe you’re the sun. I think maybe you’re my sun. And I’m just orbiting you.”


Hi baby

are you proud of me?
I'm looking out for myself now
me before everybody else
it took some time (and a hard fall)
but I finally made it
isn't that what I've promised you some time ago?

thank you for being that one person who was always there
I'm doing this for myself
but you helped me through it
and I could never thank you enough for this smile I'm wearing now
and always (especially around you)
you're everything to me
and I love you so much

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

you'll always have a special place in my heart
(I was supposed to write about me being a good girl and taking care of myself but I guess you never really leave my mind)
love you love you love you love you love you loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou



«If the world was fair, someone would bring you the moon and stars every night, the sun every morning»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^