29.12.11

I look at you and I just see the same loser who let me down


Amber: I actually can’t go to Alcatraz, because I get sick on boats. Which is something that everybody who knows me knows. But you know, I just forget that it’s basically like we’re strangers!
Seth: Sweetheart, I’m just trying to..
Amber: Stop calling me that! I don’t even know you, you don’t know anything about me. You can’t just waltz in here after all this time and act like everything is fine, and just like, buy us a burger, and give me a crappy guitar, and everything’s just going to be fine again! You know, and I guess it works, I guess it works on everybody but me, I guess I’m the only person that has a problem with it, but I’m sorry but I can’t forget the fact that you didn’t come to my birthdays when you promised that you would! And you didn’t take me out all the times that you promised that you would, and you were not there for me when I really needed you! And so I have trouble believing that you’ve changed, because I’ve heard it all before, and I’m sorry but I look at you and I just see the same loser who let me down.

I really should say this to my dad. I really should.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^