23.5.11

It always angers me when people say that they don’t like Rachel because she’s ugly.

"Or just when people call her ugly in general.
Because first of all, when you’re insulting a character’s looks, you’re actually also insulting the actor. And even if you might not like the character Rachel, she is fictional and Lea Michele exists. She seems like a very sweet person and I don’t know how you can honestly hate her and want to insult her.
Second of all, who are you to say who’s beautiful and not? Lea might not look like all the other actresses out there, but who does!? I think she’s even more beautiful because she doesn’t look like the other successful actresses. She looks like herself. She’s natural. She doesn’t need nose jobs, boob jobs, silicone and whatnot to look more “perfect” because that’s not her.
It also annoys me when people say they don’t think Lea is pretty because she said herself that she has never felt as beautiful as she does when she’s on Glee. And I think she’s gorgeous; her face, her personality and her talent.
What I’m trying to say is that I think everyone is beautiful. I love that in Glee, most of the cast doesn’t look like the typical stars today, and I don’t think that makes them any less pretty. Like in Gossip Girl or Vampire Diaries, where everyone is annoyingly perfect.
Everyone today is so fixated on looking like “everyone else” that they don’t even know what “everyone else” looks like. People don’t look like the airbrushed models on magazine covers. Don’t try to be that. Look in the mirror. That’s you. Aspire to be you.

I’ll honestly never understand people who don’t think Lea Michele is fucking beautiful.  Like, really?  Are we looking at the same person?
All in all, I know there is a beauty stigma in this society, but I can’t say that I’ve ever understood it.  Like, I see the actors in Glee in the same way as I see the actors in TVD.  They don’t look different to me.  They’re all beautiful people.
 
Guess I’m weird?"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^