23.5.11

I seriously don’t understand why people hate Rachel so much… 

"I mean, she’s just like every other teenager with big dreams.  I know I have them.  Rachel is a regular 17 year old girl who wants to be a star.  Don’t tell me you don’t know a few of them because you’re full of shit.  You must have very low standards for yourself or something because if you dreamt on her scale you would be able to understand her and sympathize with her. 
Yeah, she can be annoying at times, but everyone can be annoying at times.  Hell, I think I’m annoying allfictional.character!  Holy Jesus, how stupid do you people have to be?!  Yeah, there are people in this world just like her, but if you don’t like her, then why the fuck do you even watchof the damn show!  She’s the star of the New Directions, as they continuously point out!  Every group has one.  99.9% of the time, it’s the lead singer.  Rachel is the person who gets the most solos out of anyone in that club, so why the hell do you even watch the show if you can’t stand her? the time.  I’m sure most of you think the same things about yourselves.  Rachel doesn’t deserve all the shit she gets… for one thing, she’s a the show?!  She’s a good chunk
I understand there’s more character to watch the show for, but all I ever hear about is people bitching about how annoying Rachel is.  And it’s gotten to the point where people bitching about Rachel being annoying is more annoying than she is.  So shut.the fuck.UP!  I’m so fucking sick of hearing it.  You don’t like her… we get it.  MOVE ON!

Rant over."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^