6.10.12

Massive feels



[after all my Louis fellings expressed by:

Cause of death: louis tomlinson saying babe and love -luv-
"How to save a life" more like "How to make me kill myself" thanks to louis tomlinson
louis’ voice is like comfy sweaters and fall days and crashing waves and all perfect things combined
LOUIS PLAYING PIANO I’M SO DONE
currently in the fetal position listening to louis play the piano
OH NO HE JUST DID HOW TO SAVE A LIFE! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS PLAYED BY MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD ON MY FAVORITE FREAKING INSTRUMENT

I went crazy on twitter too (tirei isto tudo de lá e do meu tumblr...) But after this -which I'm still not over sdljhLDKNld- isto aconteceu:]

Just got home after an hour at the beach. This was definitely the best day ever. I was there, in the middle of the hot (yes, hot) water and it just came to my mind that the "What Makes You Beautiful" videoclip was made at the beach. So I went flying like a freaking plane, with my arms open, screaming the lyrics of WMYB in the middle of the water completely wetting myself. After this I got really tired. Gonna eat something & then fall in bed watching X-Factor & maybe Glee & Grey's Anatomy with a good cappuccino.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^