26.4.13

Another awesome day in Lisbon

My legs fucking hurt cause we walked so much. Why? Because we got on the wrong train. Yap today was a day of firsts: that and I got on a subway! I felt like I was in NY or something. Awesome shit man I was holding on to a stick and everything ((this sound so wrong oh god)).

Anyway it was as awesome as the last time. Except it was better. Why? Cause this time we went there to go to an exhibition. A GAMES OF THRONES EXHIBITION! It was soooo awesomeee! But before this, cause we got the wrong train, we got out on another station and then my friend took me to Pavilhão Atlântico cause it was right there and I finally saw the place where I'm gonna live the best day of my life: THE concert. (((btw today makes a month until the concert ANYONE SCREAMING WITH ME))). DESTINY IS CALLING

Me being the happiest girl alive

Game of Thrones

My favorite character and peace of clothing: Khaleesi


"Remember who you are"

Me feeling like a Queen




This place is one of the most calm and most beautiful places that I know


It's a great place to just stare at the water and think

I'm really curious about you indeed

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^