27.11.12

My love for Christmas

My Christmas socks (:

My Christmas tree in really bad quality -sorry-

So, it's almost Christmas guys! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It's my favourite holiday (I usually don't like any holiday, I think they're just dumb and stupid).

Reasons why I love Christmas:

First it's a holiday! Ok jk but that's awesome too. I'm going down to my favourite place in the world, home, my grandparents house. And my whole family will get together and be all silly and annoying together and we're gonna watch movies and play board games and I'm gonna see Stevie and we can go to Associação and sing the new One Direction and Tayloy Swift albums together! And we can fangirl with her sister (that's going with us to the concert and Associação) about the gig! (!!!!)

I'M BUZZIN!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa o teu Thought aqui ^^